Co-Parenting for Successful Kids is an unbiased, research-based education class designed to help separating and divorcing parents cope with divorce and custody. Parents learn to answer the children's questions and keep their children safe and out of their conflict. Co-Parenting for Successful Kids strengthens communication skills that can improve interactions with children and the other parent. The goal of Co-Parenting for Successful Kids is to develop respectful, responsive and responsible co-parenting.
Join us for this exciting Webinar series, right from your desk at work or home. You must pre-register for each program, and will need a computer with internet access and sound to participate. During each program you can listen and interact with the speakers.
• 8/8 - Household Insects. What are those pesky insects you find in the kitchen? In the basement? Learn about common household invaders and their control.
• 9/5 - Weed Identification. Being able to identify weeds properly is the first step in proper control.
• 10/10 – Fall Gardening. Extend your gardening into the fall and learn key things for going into winter.
• 2/6 – Pruning. Late winter is a great time to prune woody plants. Learn the basics of proper pruning.
• 2/20 – Tree Hazard Awareness. Is that branch hanging over your house dangerous? What about that branch that looks damaged after a storm? Learn what to look for in recognizing tree hazards.
• 3/6 – Get Ready for Spring Vegetable Gardening. Learn the ideal planting time for vegetables, particularly those that do best with cool spring temperatures. We'll also discuss tips for growing strong, healthy transplants at home.
• 4/3 – Plant Diseases. Are those spots on your plant's leaves caused by a disease? Learn how to identify different plant disease and how to treat them.
• 5/1 – Outdoor Insects. Learn how to identify garden insects and distinguish the good guys from the bad!
Time: 12:05-12:55 p.m. CDT
Program Fee: $10.00 per program or $60.00 for the entire program series