All events are in Central time unless specified.
Information Session

Fulbright Information Session

Go Abroad after Graduation or While in Graduate School

3:30 pm – 4:30 pm
Nebraska Union Room: Platte River Room North
1400 R St
Lincoln NE 68508
Additional Info: NU
Laura Damuth, (402) 472-5024,
Fulbrights are for graduate study, research abroad, or teaching English abroad. Grants are awarded to graduating seniors, alums, and graduate students in all academic fields and in the creative and performing arts. One-year English teaching assistantships are also available. Applicants must hold a B.A. degree or the equivalent before the beginning date of the grant. Fulbrights provide round-trip airfare, language or orientation courses (where appropriate), tuition (in some cases), book and research allowances, maintenance for the academic year, supplemental health and accident insurance, and, in some cases, funds for spousal support.

Download this event to my calendar

This event originated in Office of Fellowships.