12:00 pm Lifelong Learning Center @ Northeast Community Campus
What is an Interview Contest?
2:00 pm Lifelong Learning Center
Date: May 25, 2017
– 8:00 am–8:00 am Buffalo County Fairgrounds
– 1:00 pm–12:00 pm Animal Sciences Complex
The Nebraska Youth Pork Conference, “Makin’ Bacon … and a WHOLE Lot More!” has been rescheduled for Wednesday, May 31, - Friday, June 2, 2017.
– 8:00 am–8:00 am Nemaha County Fairgrounds
– 8:00 am–3:00 pm Heartland Public Shooting Park
State 4-H Outdoor Archery Tournament
– 8:00 am–8:00 am Cherry County Fairgrounds
– 8:00 am–8:00 am Online - http://go.unl.edu/2017onlinehortcontest
The 2017 Nebraska 4-H Online Horticulture Judging contest is just around the corner. This year the contest will be available from June 9 at 8am until June 19 at 8:00am. It is composed of three parts; general knowledge questions, plant part and seed …
– All Day UNL Campus
Big Red Summer Academic Camps are residential, career exploration camps held at the University of Nebraska-Lincoln. By participating in a camp youth get the opportunity to explore the UNL campus, meet people from across the country, spend time …
8:00 am Dawson County Fairgrounds
Please check with your County Extension office on Level testing and District entry deadline dates.